COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
Based on the latest guidelines from our municipal and state health authorities, we have made some important updates to our COVID Health and Safety protocols for this summer:
- Limit of 100 kids per field
- Limit of 30 kids/coaches per cohort
- Kids will be divided into smaller stable groups of 10-16.
- Health check ins for all participants at the start of every day
- Athletes and coaches must not attend if they have a fever or are exhibiting any symptoms
- Frequent hand washing and/or hand sanitizing throughout the day
- Social distancing of 3-6ft will be enforced whenever possible
- All sports and games will be modified to limited or no contact
- As per the state mandate issued on August 27th, face masks are required for all staff and camp participants regardless of vaccination status.We weighed this decision carefully, using the most up-to-date guidance and information on outdoor transmission, and we came down on the side of the emotional and psychological importance of children being able to be physically active and communicate with one another freely. At the same time, we respect and are super supportive of any individual or family’s continued use of face masks both on the field and off.
Protocols subject to change in order for us to stay up-to-date with the most current OHSA recommendations and guidelines.
If you have any questions or concerns or wish to discuss things further, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 458-207-6375.