Epic Dodgeball League (EDL)
Located in Portland Oregon
Portland’s first and only competitive dodgeball league for kids, EPIC DODGEBALL LEAGUE (EDL)
Brought to you by the masterminds at
BaxterSports is Portland kids’ favorite camp. And BaxterSports campers’ favorite sport is dodgeball. EDL takes our most popular activity to dangerously extreme levels of awesome:
- Each week for a month, four of our finest coaches will teach the techniques, tactics, and strategies of dodgeball: fiery offensive skills, acrobatic defensive moves, as well as teamwork, communication, the mental game, and more. These lessons will be reinforced with heart-pumping drills and contests of proficiency. Then, the coaches will lead their hand-picked squads onto the tournament court, where the real games begin!
- EDL is scheduled for Sundays, April 3 through May 1, at St. Philip Neri (no league on Easter).
- Our Junior League is for athletes ages 7 – 9, (youngest of which must be entering 3rd grade in the 2022-2023 school year) and runs from 2:30 to 4:00 PM.
- Our Senior League is for athletes ages 10 – 12 and runs from 4:30 to 6:00 PM.
- Total cost is $95, and includes both a custom-numbered pinnie and a trading card of your athlete in action. Each league will be limited to 24 players each, 48 total. We are expecting high demand, so don’t dodge that REGISTER NOW button!
Best Summer Sports Camp In Portland
BaxterSports is honored to have been voted “best summer camp” eight times in a row by NW kids magazine!
Parents and kids across the Portland metro area have discovered, supported, and trusted BaxterSports summer camps as the #1 place in the city to have fun and to become a better athlete. Maybe kids appreciate that all of our coaches think its better to love the game than to win the game; maybe parents value our commitment to the Portland community. Many families love our mix of multi-sports training camps; others have discovered their kids come away from a BaxterSports camp with a better, more confident sense of self.
We think we’re the best because of our focus on the whole person. We know that learning better soccer or basketball skills happens best when kids are having fun. We respect our players as great kids and we encourage them to exceed expectations on the field and off through praise, support, and our own love of the game. Parents have come to trust the coaches and coaching philosophy at BaxterSports because we live what we coach, offering our best effort and sharing our positive attitude with our players all year long.
Probably the most fun your child will ever have at a sports camp. Sign them up and let your little ones be the judge!